What's new

Incredible Ocean View

Really nice. On one side its the hard rock then you got the dreamy water effect going all with a nice warm light.
 
I appreciate the comments.

Jeremy
 
Anyone else had a chance to look?

Would love some feedback.

Jeremy
 
Wow, it is an amazing shot. I don't have anything bad to say, I love the water speed, the angle, etc.
 
I like the water alot it is silky but yet defined lines very nice shot
 
Thanks Lyncca and Hartman25,

I will have to work on a few others.

Jeremy
 
Nice shots, but too easy. The trick is to get all that DOF while showing the water splashing around the way the eyes sees it.
 
Early - Thanks for the comments. I will have to try that.

Jeremy
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom