KmH In memoriam Supporting Member 📸 Joined Apr 9, 2009 Messages 41,401 Reaction score 5,706 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 26, 2010 #1
Amocholes No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 26, 2009 Messages 728 Reaction score 187 Location Just north of Dayton Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 26, 2010 #2 Very cool!
Lazy Photographer TPF Noob! Joined Jul 4, 2009 Messages 648 Reaction score 5 Location Toronto, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 14, 2010 #3 That is WAY cool. Looks like you did an HDR effect on it. Nice shot.
KmH In memoriam Supporting Member 📸 Joined Apr 9, 2009 Messages 41,401 Reaction score 5,706 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 15, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thank you gentlemen!
N NemesisK TPF Noob! Joined Nov 9, 2012 Messages 7 Reaction score 1 Location 130 Rd/Hwy 191 Kansas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 9, 2012 #5 I know it's an old thread, but I got to start somewhere, and that is a cool shot. How did you get the valve to 'pop' like that from whatever it is the valve is setting on?
I know it's an old thread, but I got to start somewhere, and that is a cool shot. How did you get the valve to 'pop' like that from whatever it is the valve is setting on?
D dalex100 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 13, 2011 Messages 158 Reaction score 8 Location Montreal Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 10, 2012 #6 NemesisK said: I know it's an old thread, Click to expand... Oh! A 2 years old thread! Sure, it's old
NemesisK said: I know it's an old thread, Click to expand... Oh! A 2 years old thread! Sure, it's old