What's new

Industrial Night

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
84
IMG_0068-0003-1.jpg




IMG_0068-0003-1b.jpg




IMG_0068-0003-1c.jpg
 
Totally dig your night shots.

I live up in Glendale, we should get together for a shoot if your interested.
 
thanks!

send me your info, that would be totally cool !

Im sure you know some nice spots there !
 
If these are not inspiring to go out again at night for some shooting (and for a change) then I don't know which ones could be? Wow. But where is the big industry round here :scratch: ... that is the tough part of it all. Would need to travel all the way into Hamburg ...

But they are all three very inspiring and the last one is clearly my favourite.
 
thanks !!

I live in a huge city, and I still have to drive around to find uniq looking sites. dont fret...

Maybye someone who knows LaFoto's area can help ! ?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom