Industrial Pano

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not the most interesting subject, but I like how it turned out. This is six pics stitched together. Original file is 9544x2385 @ 16.5mb. If anyone is interested in more detail, I'll post a bigger shot. It's hard to tell, but there are train cars all along the bottom of the plant, cows in the field and some other things going on that are prolly pretty hard to see here?

Edit: See large version below :mrgreen:
41133000-L.jpg

I really like it. Glad u mentioned the train cars as it shows how freakin big that beast of a factory is. I'm not very trained digitally, but I think you did a good job w/ the stitch.

Thanks. I wasn't sure if anyone would like this or not. Here's a bigger version Raymond. This one is 2000x500 and it's still less than 1/4 of the actual size. I remember your barn pano, nice shot! All six pictures for this one were also handheld.

41187077-O.jpg

Wow, Jake thanks for posting the larger version. This place is massive where about is it? Great job keeping it straight by hand!

Randog said:
Wow, Jake thanks for posting the larger version. This place is massive where about is it? Great job keeping it straight by hand!

Thanks. It's on the CA-58, between Mojave and Tehachappi.

nice! the factory looks like it's been computer generated, then stuck on a back ground,
like the colours.

laura

I can tell you are good with these panos...very nice. :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back