INDUSTRIAL. tour through a printery

Wyjid

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.soultreephotography.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
THese are some shots of a tour through a modern (and spotless) printery.

MWYJ3401sm.jpg

MWYJ3414sm.jpg

MWYJ3432sm.jpg

MWYJ3437sm.jpg

MWYJ3439sm.jpg

MWYJ3448sm.jpg

MWYJ3456sm.jpg

I like 1,3 and 4. I also think they probably have a much better impact in a larger image. The others are good but to me just don't have the detail or interest as those I mentioned. Love to see them in large print.

Have a 23" Apple cinema monitor, what I meant was in an actual photo print. I just did a a shoot in a steam plant in an office tower around a week ago and think they look better when printed then they do on a monitor.

why is that? you always lose sharpness when you print. how can you beat a full size picture on a moniter? or do you just prefer a slightly softer photo? (these of course are not full size)

I just prefer printed images, they have a whole different look and feel about them and I think vastly superior. Just my preference, think photos should be printed and not just viewed on a monitor. It also means very few people can see what you do, most have at best average monitors that are not calibrated. And most run resolutions 1024x800 and very few of us actually have 1600x1050 to view those images on. So what may appear to look good to you probably does not look so good to others and I think taking photos is something I want other to see, and want the photos viewed how they were meant to be seen. As I said just a personal preference.

Most reactions

Back