What's new

Inexperienced - Looking for comments

InFocus

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto, Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi Everyone,

I've never posted any of my pictures on here before. I've been taking Hundreds of photos just to get a few shots that I think are worthy of showing people. I guess every shot cant be a contest winner.

anyway, here is a link to my album (***Feel free to add me to you buddy List! I enjoy seeing other peoples work as well):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bng78

any and all critiques are welcome, and tips on how to improve.

Thanks in advance!
Bill
 
For someone calling them self inexperienced, you sure don't take a lot of boring pictures of resorts. I like the underside of the bridge on the first page.
 
The author of Understanding Exposure said that he gets maybe 2 or 3 really great photos per roll of film. Don't get discouraged and keep shooting. The stuff you're coming out with is great.
 
Thanks for taking the time to look at the photos, and for the comments!

The bridge photo on the first page is probably my favorite too. The reason I say I am inexperienced, is because I took that picture, not knowing it was going to turn out like that. it was dark out, so I knew I had to keep the shutter open longer, but the way it grabbed all the light, and the way it turned out I thought was pretty cool. So an experience photographer would have expected those results.

PhotoDonkey - Thats the great thing about digital, I just take as many shots as I can.

Thanks!
 
great photos and composition! Looks like you take your time to think out the photo and go the extra lengths to make an interesting shot! I usually get on average 1 to 2 photos per 100 shot that I keep.....I need practice! LOL

Derrick
 
Here are a few of my favorites.

1.
2525648297_f73ae935f6.jpg


2.
2529759446_47bb674fda.jpg


3.
2529739778_e53d04111e.jpg


4.
2529737226_821fa3603f.jpg


5.
2528921387_8fe9bbc74b.jpg



Thanks.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom