nfoto.de
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jul 19, 2010
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Germany
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hello !
I just created a little internet site. Briefly, it is a little lens review database (about 700 entries) with a simple search function (lens, camera body, sensor size) and a small news section:
http://www.lreviews.info
The sites I am currently monitoring are:
slrgear.com from the US,
photozone from Germany,
dpreview.com from the UK,
lenstip.com from Poland.
What is important for me is that the sites offer tests which are based on technical measuring of lens performance and not on opinion.
Do you perhaps know mor sites which I could monitor for my database ?
Best regards,
Martin
I just created a little internet site. Briefly, it is a little lens review database (about 700 entries) with a simple search function (lens, camera body, sensor size) and a small news section:
http://www.lreviews.info
The sites I am currently monitoring are:
slrgear.com from the US,
photozone from Germany,
dpreview.com from the UK,
lenstip.com from Poland.
What is important for me is that the sites offer tests which are based on technical measuring of lens performance and not on opinion.
Do you perhaps know mor sites which I could monitor for my database ?
Best regards,
Martin