Infrascapes

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.outsidetherainbow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys. I've been absent on here for a few months now. Over that time, I've been working on lots of different things! One of them is gearing up for a huge project. That led me to making these photographs:

I'd love to hear what you think!
Mark

I really like #3, #2 is a close second.

I don't like #4 as much. The clump of snow at the bottom-left takes away from the composition.

Impressive.

Mark, these are quite interesting. I think I like #2 the best of the bunch. Would you care to comment on the techie side of these? I know that they are infrared, but I am wondering if you have a converted camera or did you use filters on a regular DSLR? What sort of post processing did you do. I am curious about IR imagery, as I have recently converted an old Rebel Xt with a 590nm filter for capturing IR images and I find this type of photography very intriguing with a lot of potential for creative colour.

WesternGuy

Hey guys! Thank you for all of your kind words. The work in this set will be shown in a gallery in Baltimore this coming Wednesday if anyone would like to see it printed big! All are welcome, and bring your friends!

Mark

Most reactions

New Topics

Back