Inky Shallows

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A redo of a gator in the blackest water I've ever seen, it looks like black ink. Taken on the bridge at Myakka River State Park in Sarasota, FL.

11142528-studio-7.jpg

Nice shot. Like the little fish swimming around.

This one is a fantastic shot, composition is superb and the detail is great. Those little fish and the touch of disturbance on the top of the water realy sets it off. I think you've also really nailed the processing to make it all come together as a harmonious shot. Very well done!

Last edited:
This one is a fantastic shot, composition is superb and the detail is great. Those little fish and the touch of disturbance on the top of the water realy sets it of. I think you've also really nailed the processing to make it al vome together as a harmonious shot. Very well done!
Thank you very much, weepete. I really appreciate you taking the time to express your thoughts on the pic, it's becoming a rarity it seems.

Thank you very much, weepete. I really appreciate you taking the time to express your thoughts on the pic, it's becoming a rarity it seems.
No bother, it's a belter of a shot and quite worthy of praise!

I spent a long time in art history classes writing critiques in my youth, so expressing my thoughts on artwork is pretty much 2nd nature to me and something I find quite easy. It's one of the things that is good to develop by giving critique to others, and I go through my own shots the same way.

Sorry about the typos, got a new screen protector and it doesn't always register my pressed keys☺️

No bother, it's a belter of a shot and quite worthy of praise!

I spent a long time in art history classes writing critiques in my youth, so expressing my thoughts on artwork is pretty much 2nd nature to me and something I find quite easy. It's one of the things that is good to develop by giving critique to others, and I go through my own shots the same way.

Sorry about the typos, got a new screen protector and it doesn't always register my pressed keys☺️
I like writing myself but dyslexia makes it a pain to perform. I find myself double and triple checking everything I type.

Most reactions

Back