What's new

Inqusitive Jay

Canoncan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
42
Location
Whitby,Ontario,Canada.
ttIMG_0244-01.jpg
 
he is beautiful, great capture. he definatly seems to be checking something out.
 
Good shot. I don't know how you birders do it, I tried a few times around here to get pictures of birds and it seemed just as I had setup to take a picture off they went :irked:
 
great shot, i've wante to get a pic of a bluejay for a while, they're my favourite bird, so its definitely on the top of my to shoot list, good work.




jeff
 
I know who he is going to cheer for in the "Possible World Series Match" ;) :) :D :lol:

He's apparently watching their first match!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom