- Joined
- May 1, 2008
- Messages
- 25,507
- Reaction score
- 5,112
- Location
- UK - England
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
- Moderator 🛠️
- #1
Yes, buried deep within the ancient archives of TPF is this secret place. The abandoned and dusty spot where those who dwelt here once lurked in the darkness - chatting here and there about this and that - sometimes debating the morals of photography; the inner techniques of photographic excelence; the secrets of perfect exposure and passing the time whilst the toast burns.
Yes I speak of the TPF chat!
And now you too can find and partake in this hidden place : The Photo Forum - Chat
note when the security popup appears select approve/accept (I forget which word it is) but not reject (if you reject it won't work).
Come, pull up a chair, put your feet up and enter the madness! :hugs:
Yes I speak of the TPF chat!
And now you too can find and partake in this hidden place : The Photo Forum - Chat
note when the security popup appears select approve/accept (I forget which word it is) but not reject (if you reject it won't work).
Come, pull up a chair, put your feet up and enter the madness! :hugs: