Instant Satisfaction Ho Ho Snap

purple_jewels

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Remember the instant satisfaction of taking a picture and holding it in your hand seconds later, watching as the color turns from redish orange yellowish to what then was you and your drunkin friends. That right Polaroid’s official unveiling of the Z2300! Yeah I know I am late on this one but I figure if I am just finding out maybe some of yall don't know either. I am pretty exctied about this camera I had gotten my oldest daughter a nikon cool pix L2 she is 11. Yep that's going right back to the store.
Features on the Polaroid

10-megapixel digital camera prints images instantly.
Prints full color, 2-inch by 3-inch prints easily.
Built-in speaker and microphone allows you to record 720p HD videos and view them instantly on the camera screen.
Prints without ink using ZINK Zero Ink Printing Technology from ZINK Imaging.
Color: White or Black
Compatible with Zink Z2X330 and Z2X350 (2 inch by 3 inch) instant film.
SD compatible for expanded memory up to 32-gigabytes

What's the cost per print?
Looks like $0.50 per 2x3 print. (smaller than a business card)

Polaroid Store - Polaroid Z2X350 Premium ZINK Zero Ink Paper, 2-inch by 3-inch, 50-Pack , instant camera paper, zero ink printing paper, polaroid instant film.

The camera has a cell phone like, no zoom lens and minimal features. It's bigger than most P&S cameras. The CMY crystals in the paper are activated in the camera by heat.

Basically, it seems to be a 2x3 ZINK printer with a basic cell phone camera attached.

The Polaroid web site page for the camera says: This Item is currently Unavailable - check back soon.

Last edited:
All great points. I'm not saying she's going to take award wining shots. I'm saying instant. She loves instant and she loves pictures. Hopefully she will take pictures of her friends and herself maybe learn composition maybe not. She's def going to have fun. I loved loved my Polaroid till they stopped making the film :(. Either way this product isn't for the professional I would say. I am getting this for my hobbyist 11 y/o. I didn't get hers on Polaroids website got it on amazon. Will post some of her work after Christmas for all to see.

All great points. I'm not saying she's going to take award wining shots. I'm saying instant. She loves instant and she loves pictures. Hopefully she will take pictures of her friends and herself maybe learn composition maybe not. She's def going to have fun. I loved loved my Polaroid till they stopped making the film :(. Either way this product isn't for the professional I would say. I am getting this for my hobbyist 11 y/o. I didn't get hers on Polaroids website got it on amazon. Will post some of her work after Christmas for all to see.

I think you would still be better off with a cheap 35mm and show her how to make the instant photos herself in a darkroom. Or a cheap, old, used DSLR and a decent printer of your own.

Oh I for got to mention she does a lot scrap booking and art journaling and I think that she will be able to use this camera for those types of projects!! That will cut down on me having to print off her pictures on my printers using my expensive paper and ink!! She mostly cuts most of the picture off anyways so the 2x3 perfect for her needs. I am in no way trying to promote this camera as something it's not. But for what my daughter is needing it for I believe it's going to be a great Christmas gift! Score one for Mom!!

jake337 said:
I think you would still be better off with a cheap 35mm and show her how to make the instant photos herself in a darkroom. Or a cheap, old, used DSLR and a decent printer of your own.

I need to learn how to use a dark room before I can show her bawahaha. She practices some on my dslr, but her hobby has not invoked a passion for wanting or even mentioning to me she wants one. If and when she ever ask for a dslr I will prolly upgrade my body which I want to anyways and give her mine. She wants fun. I want to give her fun that's what the z2300 is all about fun. Why can't taking pictures not be just FUN why do we all have to make it so technical sucks all the fun right out of taking a picture

Most reactions

Back