What's new

Interesting Angles @ Night

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
84
PAtrip%20%2811%20of%2013%29.jpg



PAtrip%20%2811%20of%2013%292.jpg



PAtrip%20%2811%20of%2013%293.jpg



PAtrip%20%2811%20of%2013%294.jpg
 
I like all of these, the combination of the angles, colours and subjects combine to make an interesting night's shooting....in particular I love the shot of the Chrysler.
 
I admire your creative eye! You catch the stuff that most of us probably miss...
Very nice work!
 
They all are really good. #3 is my favorite. I think that green house in the background of the second picture is distracting, to be honest I would rather see the car in the lighting that it is in against a black background.
 
Your first shot is fantastic - I really like it.

David
 
I love the second one!! Green house :D
 
I like the first image, although I think there is too much sky.
The 2nd image is good and the 3rd image I like the shadows across the building.
 
They all are really good. #3 is my favorite. I think that green house in the background of the second picture is distracting, to be honest I would rather see the car in the lighting that it is in against a black background.


Actually the more I look at it the more I like the house in the background of the second!!
 
I agree, your angles are creative, and the things you chose to photograph. I like them... they're very interesting. The car is pretty neat with the green house.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom