International traveler ready to learn

marsel martin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello all! My name is Jarrod, I am new to the site and photography in general. Got bit by the photography bug at my wedding when I saw our photographer sporting a Nikon D3x. Looking at upgrading from a point & shoot into the real world of photos. I've had my eye on the Canon EOS Rebel T2i, but still weighing out a few others.

Currently working around the middle east, but will return to the US in July followed by 6 months in Sydney at our home there, then onto a new job near Taveuni, Fiji for the next 5+ years. I'm up for any and all suggestions and also here to learn from some of you veterans! Ready to learn.
כפי שאמרתי, מקרית בנד בתקווה לקבל מעט תחרותי. יש לי בערך 21 5GS על מומחה. אני רק RB במשך שבועיים אז יש לי הרבה מקום לשיפור.

אני חופשי בימי חול בשעה 06:00 EST GMT-5 או 6:00, בדרך כלל, אלא אם כן אני מקבל blitzkrieged עם שיעורי הבית.

שישי, ובסופי שבוע, אני בדרך כלל בחינם. אני פנוי כל השבוע גם אני בהפסקה.
צימרים למשפחות
הדרישות היחידות להצטרפות הם:
- קשה למומחים, באופן עקבי. אני מעדיף שאנחנו לא לשחק על הארד.
- האם לפחות לעבור 4 שירים הכי * אם לא כולם (למעט דברים כמו מושחרים, Thrasher, GGaHT, RttH, רייד ברק, וכו 'זה בסדר אם שלושה כוכבים זה LOL.)

לשגות, האימונים יתקיימו הלהקה. סביר להניח כ 30-60 דקות, בימי שישי, אבל אני אסדר את זה.

בקתות עץ

Last edited:
Hi Jarrod, and welcome!

Wow, you've got some wonderful travel coming up! I hope you take lots of pics and share them with us

Hi Jarrod,
Fiji! Nice gig.
How long have you been in the middle east? Have you seen our photoblog GREATER MIDDLE EAST PHOTO
have a look and let us know what you think.
Good luck in Fiji.
GMEP

Most reactions

New Topics

Back