What's new

Into The City

boogaguy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 21, 2007
Messages
594
Reaction score
2
Location
Earth
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
intothecity.jpg




Intothecity2.jpg
 
Last edited:
I'm not usually a fan of OOF or blurry images, but this one grabs me for reasons I can't explain. It's a strange photo with an oneiric quality to it that I really dig. Strong lines guide the eye, and the only blotch of light/colour is strategically placed. Very interesting and original.
 
Thank you. That was the purpose. I wanted to create a dreamy fantasy look with a kind of apocalyptic feel to it.
 
sorry man i am not really feeling these. Nice try thought
 
These images succeed on so many levels. I seriously just want to keep looking at them.
 
Well thank you guys very much for the nice words.
 
I rather like these but I can see too obviously where you've added blur in PS. A little more care post processing and these could be crackers :thumbsup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom