What's new

..:: Into the Darkness ::..

Mersad

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 11, 2008
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
1
Location
Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
darkfx8.jpg
 
Nice scene, but to my eyes, this one looks like too strong and unsharp mask has been applied. Maybe you want to try different settings?
 
This makes me think of 28 Days Later. I like it. Actually I like a lot of your photos.
 
This makes me think of 28 Days Later. I like it. Actually I like a lot of your photos.
Thank you so much. And now that you say it, it does resemble 28 Days Later, because it's so empty and spooky in a way.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom