Into the swamp at sunrise... (Beware: more Autumn Colours ;))

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A week ago today I went on a little excursion into a swampy area that I had only found myself towards the end of October (see here , mostly so in Post 21), and I had ever since planned to go there and be there for sunrise. I was hoping to find some birds there, but - me being me, and not precisely camouflaged by me anorak :roll:, aren't_I ? - they all flew away before I even got to my vantage point. :irked: :er: Well......

Nevertheless, here are a couple of photos taken during the "expedition", for other than the self-portrait I haven't shown you any of them as yet.

saam1011200601.jpg

Actual sunrise happened while I was still on my way ...

saam1011200602.jpg

moorammorgen01.jpg

moorammorgen03.jpg

moorammorgen02.jpg

moorammorgen034.jpg

For some reason, this one goose did not fly away with all the rest and never really moved from where it was, I think it might be ill or injured, else I wouldn't know why it stayed!?!? With me coming ... but my lens is insufficient, anyway.

maybe the Goose just wanted its photo taken

love number 1 & 3 & 6

#3 has strange smear spots on left side....without them its best) good set but need more work

I like #4. Reminds me of my uncle's paintings (it's how he made his living, so it's good).

Yes, SouL, I saw the leaves of that nearby birch tree that made the "smear spots" in #3 and wondered whether I should clone them out, but then I was too busy with too many tasks at the time, so I left them in. :roll:
It's annoying when life comes in the way ... I know...

Thank you all for liking my pics (or one or the other of them).

1,3,5 really do it for me good stuff :) I must get down the park to capture some autumn shots

Nice shots, I like 1, 3, 5, 6.

1, 3 and 4 are my favourites!

i like th coulours .. autumn is really nice... if it was just not raining over here ;)

great series corinna, love the light in these. 3 & 4 are my favs too. :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back