iPhone 8 Chat

I'll be waiting, like normal, until my contract is up. At that point, I'd like to sell my current phone and use that money to help offset the cost.

But, if these phone prices keep going up, I'm going to be more likely to just hold onto my current phone until it dies. $1000 for a phone is ridiculous.

That said, I'm not a fan of the vertical column of cameras/flash on the back. Ugly, IMO. But, I'm the person that would rather have it be thicker and not have the lens pop out of the back than to have it be super thin and have an ugly lens popping out.

I don't understand Apple's race to super thin phones. Motorola tried that with the Razr. I used a friend's when it came out, and I wasn't impressed. Also, now I have to have two sets of headphones, one for my phone and one for my computer. Annoying.

My upgrade is available next month so I may step up from my 6s+. I usually wait until a few months after a release so they can work out the kinks and also to make sure it's not a dud. Haven't done much research on the 8. My daughter just got the 7+ last week and she and her friends love the camera.

My upgrade is available next month so I may step up from my 6s+. I usually wait until a few months after a release so they can work out the kinks and also to make sure it's not a dud. Haven't done much research on the 8. My daughter just got the 7+ last week and she and her friends love the camera.

On that note, the camera on all the recent iPhones has been DAMN impressive for something that lives in my pocket 24/7.

I wonder how long until they give us an interface with full manual exposure control.. because that would be a game changer.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back