is there a posting ratio...

StvShoop

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.rpi.edu
i feel like i post too many comments about other people's photos, and not enough photos of my own.

but you ppl's photos are all so great :shock: i feel like i have to pick a real winner before posting a photo.
any comments on this? i just need to get out and take more cool photos, probably.

Me too. I don't have digital, so I wait till I have about 6 to 9 rolls of films ready before I go to the developer. However I think it goes the same for most people, so there is nothing bad about that really.

Dont be afraid to post photos. It's quite nice to see the evolution of photographers on this forum. I've seen so many people demonstrate a lot of growth from the time they've joined to now. People like Pilgrim, lafoto, etc have really made big improvements and it's fun to watch their progress.

I was just first getting into photography when I found this forum. This place has helped me a great deal.

voodoocat said:
Dont be afraid to post photos. It's quite nice to see the evolution of photographers on this forum. I've seen so many people demonstrate a lot of growth from the time they've joined to now. People like Pilgrim, lafoto, etc have really made big improvements and it's fun to watch their progress.

I was just first getting into photography when I found this forum. This place has helped me a great deal.

the only way you will improve is by getting honest feedback, keep em comin!!! my pics have gotten steadily better because of it.

md

Most reactions

New Topics

Back