Is this place a Soap Opera or what?

drlynn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Mark and Manda e-loped (married over the internet), Voodoo and Photogodess gettin spicaay and stickaay, heaven only knows what Trish will do when he finds out his favorite stalkee Manda is married.

What have I missed? Oh, don't leave out Havoc and his sheep, the evil, iron-fisted CEO Chase, the resident exhibitionist Karissa and the rest of the various and assorted characters.

Tune in tomorrow for the next episode of

As The Photo Forum Turns

*cues soap opera music*

Baaa!!!!

Wait, this episode i am in a coma. Yeah, and i am dreaming of Carli Manda and Karrisa doing unspeakable things to me. Then, out of nowhere the evil Chase appears, and sends his evil sheep minions after me! I scream! Then there i am lying in the hospital room, in a coma. there i will remain for the next 15 episodes. People with share their drama with me while i am comatose. Manda will cheat on Trish with Mark in the chair next to my bed. Trish will pine over Manda. Lots more wil happen, but i wouldn't wanna spoil the story for you all.

manda said:
plus... *long stare away from the camera for what seems like an eternity*

im having carli's baby.

i quit, im out. this is my last post... :lol:

md

manda said:
now i go away and cry in a corner..

look what youve done carli!

ok im back, but only on a temp basis.....if i get scared one more time....

:lol: :lol:

md

manda upset? im worried about mark!!!!! what will he ever do once im gone!!!! my loins are the only thing that keeps him going.....

md

Most reactions

New Topics

Back