Is this the place to post?

babidoll85

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, with my other picture I see that it had quite a few views but only comments from one person. I realize there are a lot of things I can work on, but I'm not exactly sure what. I am going to post another picture so maybe you can get an idea of what my pictures are looking like. I understand there is a beginners board, but I am assuming "the best" critique on this board and that is what I am looking for. I don't mind harsh criticism, I am very eager to learn and improve. :) Oh yeah, ad if there is a better place for me to post just let me kno
042707051_edited-1.jpg
w :wink:

You were almost in the right place. ;) Since you stated "there are a lot of things I can work on" I am assuming you don't take this image as a finished product, so I have moved this for you.

Check the Critique forum FAQ's - if you want to play around with an image and are looking for advice, this Technical Assistance forum is the place.

For an image you feel is a completed masterpiece and you want to know how others perceive it, the Critique forum is where it should go. :)

Hope this helps.

Thanks so much! I will post there until I am ready to post here :D

Most reactions

Back