What's new

ISLE OF CALYPSO

amnonf16

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 11, 2014
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello guys my name is Amnon gissin i am a art photographer i want to show to you my new photo about my new project "Isle of Calypso"

Isle of Calypso by amnonf16 | 500px

4.jpg
 
somebody here?
 
yes i need spell chacker hahah because i am not from usa or england and i dont speaking good english sory :cheers:
 
Welcome to the forum!!
I found this somewhat interesting. You at the very least got me to spend some time staring at it. =) I tried to figure out what it might all mean but I fell short. I'm very interested in hearing what you were going for here. Maybe we can help you execute it better.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom