What's new

Istanbul

jocose

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
3,059
Reaction score
118
Location
dans la pissoir
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thanks for looking.
DSC_3716--bdr.jpg
 
Thanks. It's better than the tree I WAS able to crop out of the pics :)
 
Liked it; could be benefited by a bit brightening ?
Regards :D
 
Beautiful subject, but needs some help with composition, unless you were trying to hide something in the foreground.
 
Thanks, Frequency. Yes, I was playing around and finally gave up :)

FanBoy, I was trying to get rid of the wall and the cars :)
 
Wow, "jocose"! Good to see you on here again!
Lovely trip you seem to have taken - I certainly want to go back to Istanbul one day - it's sooo full of photo opportunities.
(But also full of people, cars, walls and TREES ;-) )
 
I try to post whenever I can...family seems to take priority these days :) I was only there for a few hours on layover, but I definitely want to go back now!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom