What's new

it is addictive

You would have been better off without the circles in the middle, throws off the symmetry.

Here's a tip: use different WB settings and chek out the results :)
 
I have the perfect place for this sort of thing, but does the steel wool leave any burn marks on the ground or what not? The spot I want to do it at is a veteran's memorial that is dirt ground all around, but the memorial itself is stone. I don't think anyone would notice small burn marks, and of course I wouldn't do it without permission, but it would make getting permission much easier if I could tell them it left no marks...
 
Only if a wad of the steel wool falls out of the whisk will there be a burn mark... but if you are careful and bring a bucket of water just in case ... I could see no problem:)
But protect your eyes and your hair the stuff is hot when it falls out.....think of an angle grinder on steel and use the same protection as you would for that...
And enjoy...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom