tom.ganc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.atgancarzphotography.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi there
We had quite cold morning today (about -4 Celcius) so my back garden plants looked bit frozen :)
I grabbed my D40 with 50mm f1.5 on it and tried to capture this frozen world.
What you think about this one?
I did little pp to it (wb correction, selective sharpening, curves, lab curves)
I hope you like it.

3078279878_ce73208fd1_b.jpg

Absolutely beautiful... I see no faults with that one...

Nice Work!

Yes. I like it.
Hoarfrost always looks so good. And thus nicely focused and "magnified", it looks even better.
What gave you that bluegreen background colour? I'm still debating with myself if there's a bit of a colour clash here or not? But I really don't know...! :scratch:

Yes. I like it.
Hoarfrost always looks so good. And thus nicely focused and "magnified", it looks even better.
What gave you that bluegreen background colour? I'm still debating with myself if there's a bit of a colour clash here or not? But I really don't know...! :scratch:

Hi
Thanks for comment
Let me explain my background. It is wooden fence and it has this blue/green colour. So there is no colour cast :)

I mean colour CLASH ... blue green and green of leaf maybe not going well together. That's what I'm still not sure about. But the more I look the more I think that they do go together!

I find the background @ 4/5 o-clock very distracting. If the camera were to be moved more to the right you may have been able to eliminate that OOF leaf & made the subject pop more.

Thanks for all comments.
I'll try do it better next time. I know that some of OOF leafs are bit distracting but I think it might give more depth to the photo.
Anyway thanks again.
Regards
Tom

Most reactions

Back