It was nipply this morning...

Better but not that artistic......lol
6835636277_b39531b6f5_z.jpg

I actually like this one better, wonder if you could get it to reflect a bluer hue? ;)

nice! Maybe get hubby outside with a gelled flash or flashlight... backlight those puppies! ;)

My car was in the shade this morning....lol I guess I'll have to move it!! The sun is just not up high enough for me to use it the way I want. Try again tomorrow morning. :sexywink:
Thanks for the comments!!

Simply Super. Haven't had a single opportunity yet for a winter's shot here on LI. What a wacky winter. If this weather is any indication of what to expect come this summer, we should be sub-tropic.

Simply Super. Haven't had a single opportunity yet for a winter's shot here on LI. What a wacky winter. If this weather is any indication of what to expect come this summer, we should be sub-tropic.
Bet you didn't have as warm as winter as I did!!! Spent almost all winter in the uppers 70s lower 80s.We had a pretty warm winter even by South Florida standards.

Bet you didn't have as warm as winter as I did!!! Spent almost all winter in the uppers 70s lower 80s.We had a pretty warm winter even by South Florida standards.

Temps been in the 40s much of the time. No single digits, and just two nights of middle teens. One day of a few inches of snow. It's just winter gray, and all things that grow are just dormant. Can't wait for spring, and some new life to start to emerge.

YOU are such a tease Mish...... :er:

I, on the other hand, don't have that much of a sensor........ except maybe for a link.

Clicky

:biglaugh:

K---That shot is going to be HARD to beat!! Wow, everyone must look at it!!!

Buuuuuuurrrrrrrrrr! It was cold out this morning!! How do I do better?
6829589383_e05ec6eb02_z.jpg

You have a really bad rash.
Try cortisone cream applied lightly on the affected areas twice a day for two or three days.
If that doesn't work, call me.

and I'll be right over.

Most reactions

Back