What's new

Italian Harbour

alexecho

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 8, 2005
Messages
200
Reaction score
2
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
10.jpg
http://www.alexecho.karoo.net/10.jpg

I took this picture while on holiday in Italy. What's bothering me is the front boat on the right. It's missing it's front end and it's putting me off the whole shot. Am I being over critical? (The boy's hair doesn't vanish into the water on the original like it does with this compressed version)
 
That is a small harbour !!! I still 'see' the front of the boat.. I like the shape of the harbour, the lines and the colors..

Steve :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom