What's new

It's a barn yo.

SarahTomlin

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 12, 2009
Messages
111
Reaction score
0
Location
Dallas, Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
029.jpg
 
Maybe it's the title, yo.
 
The barn isn't wowing me, yo. ;) I'm guessing that's why you got no comments. It's not bad at all, though...just not popping.

I think a bit less grass and maybe more head-on might do it? A little tighter crop?

Also, the grass seems sharp, but the barn, not so much...is that just my decrepit old eyes? I want to see really sharp ivy or virginia creeper or whatever is crawling up it.

Also the leaves hanging down are orphaned - if you had a branch framing the shot then ok, but random leaves need to go. I could do without the leaves in the bottom left as well.
 
The picture seems over exposed. Try to not shoot mid day ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom