DRodgers TPF Noob! Joined Apr 11, 2007 Messages 290 Reaction score 0 Location Stoney Creek Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 14, 2007 #1
wesd TPF Noob! Joined Feb 12, 2007 Messages 246 Reaction score 0 Location Manchester, NH Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 17, 2007 #2 nice shot, and an ok subject. I like that how the subject is shows how old it is, but the rust is just too extensive, and kind of obscures the shot, but I might be wrong. Wes
nice shot, and an ok subject. I like that how the subject is shows how old it is, but the rust is just too extensive, and kind of obscures the shot, but I might be wrong. Wes
Olympus8MP TPF Noob! Joined Jan 24, 2007 Messages 416 Reaction score 0 Location Youngstown, OH Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 17, 2007 #3 I kinda like the shot. Maybe tweaking the curves on it a little bit might help, but thats just my preference
I kinda like the shot. Maybe tweaking the curves on it a little bit might help, but thats just my preference