bitteraspects TPF Noob! Joined Dec 22, 2005 Messages 813 Reaction score 3 Location honolulu, hawaii Sep 30, 2006 #1
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 30, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Oh yes. You have to be on the alert at ALL times! There always might be another dog coming up to you from behind. So be prepared! Good one here. The selective colouring really makes the one dog stand out.
Oh yes. You have to be on the alert at ALL times! There always might be another dog coming up to you from behind. So be prepared! Good one here. The selective colouring really makes the one dog stand out.
bitteraspects TPF Noob! Joined Dec 22, 2005 Messages 813 Reaction score 3 Location honolulu, hawaii Sep 30, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 yeah, i dont know how i feel about the selective colouring thouhg
DeepSpring TPF Noob! Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,451 Reaction score 0 Location Los Angeles Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 30, 2006 #4 bitteraspects said: yeah, i dont know how i feel about the selective colouring thouhg Click to expand... I really like the selective coloring in this one. It's not so strong like some where it's HEY LOOK AT ME I'M SELECTIVE COLORED. But it's just right to make the dog stand out a bit more
bitteraspects said: yeah, i dont know how i feel about the selective colouring thouhg Click to expand... I really like the selective coloring in this one. It's not so strong like some where it's HEY LOOK AT ME I'M SELECTIVE COLORED. But it's just right to make the dog stand out a bit more
H heip TPF Noob! Joined Apr 30, 2004 Messages 502 Reaction score 0 Sep 30, 2006 #5 I like the selective color in this one. Very nice shot.
zombiekilla TPF Noob! Joined Jul 31, 2006 Messages 363 Reaction score 0 Location Wisconsin Sep 30, 2006 #6 nice shot! beautiful dog! I want to steal it!!