It's a swirling world.....

sarrasani

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Biotar 58 mm. at TA with a7r, and PP emphasizing this particular effect.

4k resolution clicking on image, if you like.

All the best,
Sandro

_DSC8786_DxO.jpg

_DSC8797_DxO.jpg

_DSC8853_DxO.jpg

It would be to your advantage to number your images when you post them This makes it easier for a reviewer to refer to a specific image.

Th first one has a defined subject but the entire image is quite cluttered, so that it ends up looking like a snapshot. The main subject which is in focus, gets lost in the out of focus background. I would have moved in closer and allowed the subject to fill the frame.

The second one has one well-defined subject, but the background while out of focus is very distracting, thus it took me a few seconds to actually find the subject. The subject is place in the centre of the image which is not the best place for most subjects. I don't know if you are familiar with the Rule of Thirds (ROT), but, if not, then you might want to check it out. Also, as I said for the second one, I would have moved in closer and allowed the subject to fill the frame.

I don't know what to make of the third one as it has the looks of a snapshot. What's the subject here? If it is the statue, then you would have been better to take a portrait mode image of the stature with very minimal out of focus background.

WesternGuy

Most reactions

New Topics

Back