What's new

Its all about perspective.

Joined
Feb 12, 2007
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Heres some architecture shots I've taken recently. Hope you enjoy.

1.)
DSC01944-3.jpg



2.)
DSC01946-3.jpg



3.)
DSC015101-2.jpg
 
Those are really amazing, great job. I can't decide if I like the simplicity of number one or that awesome reflection in number 3 better. :thumbup:
 
Love 3 combination of everything
 
Your compositional skills are top notch and your choice of subjects too. I haven't seen a bad photo by you yet. Nice work on them all.
Cosmo
 
Hurts my neck just looking at 'em, nice work.
 
Cool perspective in 1!
And :oops: ... erm :er: ... I mistook it for a road at first :blulsh2: ........!!! :shock:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom