It's All About The Cats

Diana G

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are all pictures of my own cats. The tort one is named Neko, the black one is Luna and the white and black one is Ninja!

1. Close-up
009.jpg
2. Odd expression
049.jpg
3. Ladder Kitty
013.jpg
4. Tongue!
ninja1.jpg

I wonder if it is a good or bad thing that I haven't received any comments about these pictures haha. Come on people...kitties! :love:

maybe because I like B&W pictures I feel they might be better in B&W

but awesome expressions,

if you dont mind a little critique.. the first image is too noisy even for that size...

but heh enjoyable photos and thats what counts... :D

I love cats but unfortunately I am allergic to them :grumpy:

Kitties... the other white meat. :lmao:

Ok, seriously, I think it is usually a good sign when you don't get comments. They are not great but they are not the worst either. You do, DO, need to learn some more but it is not so horrible that people are going to say.... YOU'RE CALLING YOURSELF A PHOTOGRAPHER?

Kitties... the other white meat. :lmao:

Ok, seriously, I think it is usually a good sign when you don't get comments. They are not great but they are not the worst either. You do, DO, need to learn some more but it is not so horrible that people are going to say.... YOU'RE CALLING YOURSELF A PHOTOGRAPHER?

haha thanks I think :p I just wanted to show off my cats! But thank you for the feedback

but awesome expressions,

if you dont mind a little critique.. the first image is too noisy even for that size...

Thanks for the feedback...hey I'm allergic to cats also, but I have 3 anyways haha.

You're allergic to cats and you have 3...................

I am doomed. :lol:

I am financially allergic to pets but my wife keeps rescuing more. Lol.

As far as your photos are concerned, yes, not bad but nothing great either.

#1 I keep trying to crop some better way but I can't get anything I really like. I don't like the sofa. The rest of the image I love.

#2 I love the background. It fits the cat but, again, I don't know how to crop it to make it really good.

#3 Just doesn't do anything for me.

#4 The main part of his face totally lacks details and it makes him look weird. At the same time, that, plus his tongue position, make it look so evil (wow!) that it is a very nice shot. I would have cropped the very top and the very right.

You're allergic to cats and you have 3...................

I am doomed. :lol:

I am financially allergic to pets but my wife keeps rescuing more. Lol.

As far as your photos are concerned, yes, not bad but nothing great either.

#1 I keep trying to crop some better way but I can't get anything I really like. I don't like the sofa. The rest of the image I love.

#2 I love the background. It fits the cat but, again, I don't know how to crop it to make it really good.

#3 Just doesn't do anything for me.

#4 The main part of his face totally lacks details and it makes him look weird. At the same time, that, plus his tongue position, make it look so evil (wow!) that it is a very nice shot. I would have cropped the very top and the very right.

I guess I am biased on all of these since these are my 'kids' haha!

but awesome expressions,

Here's the one in b&w...I like it :)
0091.jpg

I think this is great and uses the noise present in that part of the image that is the cat's body positively so that the eyes stand out more.. love it!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back