What's new

It's All More of the Same.

Bitter Jeweler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
12,983
Reaction score
5,003
Location
Cleveland, Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1.
6232407377_af33affca7_b.jpg








2.
6232928654_064e271f01_b.jpg








3.
6232928442_4f88c4cf6e_o.jpg











Can you dig it?​
 
I like the city night shot you posted awhile back, I don't really get these so I guess I can't dig it, which makes me pretty lame.
 
That's cool. You don't have to dig it, man.
 
I can't tell if these are actual images, or patterns turned into an image. I definitely cannot figure out what it is if it is an actual thing lol. The last one really looks like small pattern images duplicated a bunch of times. Time to play the guessing game, #2 and #3 are walkways. #3 has a railing or something in it. #1 looks like it also has a walkway, but maybe a house reflection on the top left? You're going to make my head explode :D
 
:D. These are "solid" images, taken of a single "thing".
 
Well it must be some giant piece of reflective "art". Hit that spot again near x-mas and see if you can get some cool color in the shot! (if they hang city lights)
 
H4X, it's a large parabolic tiled mirror. It was visually fun, but if you stood at it's focal point and spoke, your voice felt like it was coming from the center of your head! Indeed, it was trippy!

It's field of reflection was pretty narrow, and aimed downward, so it won't be able to capture area xMas lights. But that's a cool idea!
 
H4X, it's a large parabolic tiled mirror. It was visually fun, but if you stood at it's focal point and spoke, your voice felt like it was coming from the center of your head! Indeed, it was trippy!

It's field of reflection was pretty narrow, and aimed downward, so it won't be able to capture area xMas lights. But that's a cool idea!


Jeweler do you have an accent?
 
This reminds me of Bernini's Staircase in Rome. Nice!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom