It's easy to find Sammy's

otherprof

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just got back to L.A. yesterday, and this morning I discovered Sammy's photography store had gotten a makeover. That side of the building had billboard size ads for Canon cameras for a very long time. Adorama and B&H can't touch that wall!

DSC_2267.jpeg

That's billboard is about how my mind feels when I get on the elevator there and am trying to decide on what floor to pick.

I like it. I found a picture of Samys with the older billboard, and I like this much better. It makes me think a little of Keith Haring, or maybe I'm thinking of another artist. Wonder who did this?

I've bought from Samys online, fun to see what the place actually looks like. I found a picture of the art deco design on the upper part of the building; I like art deco and modern design. Looks like if you turn the corner you change decades!

I like it. I found a picture of Samys with the older billboard, and I like this much better. It makes me think a little of Keith Haring, or maybe I'm thinking of another artist. Wonder who did this?

I've bought from Samys online, fun to see what the place actually looks like. I found a picture of the art deco design on the upper part of the building; I like art deco and modern design. Looks like if you turn the corner you change decades!
It was Ed Massey, as RowdyRay stated. I shouldn't have let the pole hide the signature.

Most reactions

Back