What's new

It's mod, baby!

Double H

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 12, 2007
Messages
550
Reaction score
24
Location
Around the corner from the Turkey Hill, PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A few from Sunday in the studio, still have a ton to sort...well you know.

1
tori4.jpg


2
tori34.jpg


3
tori31.jpg


4
tori16.jpg


5
tori13.jpg
 
Good work!

The only thing (which might have been out of your control) is the 'wings' with her eyeliner is driving me up the wall - I find it completely distracting.
 
Very retro a.k.a. Austin Powers.

I like them.
 
Good work!

The only thing (which might have been out of your control) is the 'wings' with her eyeliner is driving me up the wall - I find it completely distracting.

Me too. Mommy did it. Took friggin 20 minutes for her to apply it. I shoulda called my make-up girl...bah
 
number one is the strongest photo in my opinion, the only thing i dont like about it is her eyes look kind of funky. I like the retro look though! nice job
 
Number one is the keeper. Forget about the last one...it's out of focus.
 
I kinda dig #3, except that you cut her right arm off.
 
nothing hotter than a girl with a camera
 
Good work. 1 & 3 are my fav's, a pity the camera got cropped in 3 though:lol:
 
number 4 is my favorite.
In number 2 it looks like the white of her dress runs directly into the wall.. there isnt any seperation. and i agree, oh wow, the wings on the eyes have to go.

all in all, not bad.
 
Personally I would change the background. The white seems a bit bright and not entirely fitting with the retro look of the photo. Maybe something a little more faded looking?

Other than that the photos are great.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom