IT'S OFFICIAL... lostprophet has lost his mind!

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's true, I have!

I mean who in their right mind lays in the mud with a 300 2.8 and takes a photo of a Cowslip?

ME

Think about it, one of the best sports/wildlife lenses around used to take a photo of a small plant about 6inches in height and about 3meters away

ym00e5.jpg

[Heehee, the mental image I have, after that description, is priceless. :crazy: ]

Nice pic.

Seems to isolate the humble cowslip perfectly IMNSHO. Dare one enquire as to the trade price of the optic in question?

>;o))

I'm glad I am not the only madman around - well worth the effort but i have to answer 'er indoors about how exactly did I get mud down the front of a clean shirt!

The result was well worth the effort. I like the so called macro of my Sigma 200mm 2.8 for the same use as well as captuing the feathered friends.

Well, I think the photo shows why you now need that name change.
LostMind.
Not lost on the little flower!
It'll appreciate it, and I do, too!

(Do I have to mention that I am quite a bit partial to the colours in this photo?)

LOL well the mud was worth it, if it had been me I'd just have a muddy shirt.

Seems to isolate the humble cowslip perfectly IMNSHO. Dare one enquire as to the trade price of the optic in question?

>;o))

all I'll say is that the cost of the lens is a LOT

I'm glad I am not the only madman around - well worth the effort but i have to answer 'er indoors about how exactly did I get mud down the front of a clean shirt!

The result was well worth the effort. I like the so called macro of my Sigma 200mm 2.8 for the same use as well as captuing the feathered friends.

you should see the state I get in when photography waterfowl, we are talking, mud, water and duck poo

it maybe be news to you but we already knew

also good job

to you I say this " :p "

(Do I have to mention that I am quite a bit partial to the colours in this photo?)

I never knew that ;)

is your 300mm the IS or non IS?

its the IS version

Most reactions

New Topics

Back