What's new

It's Official

Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
41,401
Reaction score
5,706
Location
Iowa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For sale

· Nikon D90 (3064 shutter actuations)
· Original box
· One Nikon EN-EL3e battery
· Charger
· Cables
· Users manual
· Viewfinder eyepiece cover
  • one 8 GB SDHC memory card
  • one 2 GB SD Lexar Platinum II 60x memory card
  • one 2 GB SD Lexar memory card
D90BoxEtc.jpg


Front
D90Frontcopy.jpg


I/O side
D90FrontModeDialcopy.jpg


I/O and back
D90ModeDialSidecopy.jpg


Back
D90Backcopy.jpg


Bottom
D90Bottomcopy.jpg


Top
D90Topcopy.jpg


$730 USD I will pay for the shipping and insurance.
 
Last edited:
Ahh you mean you've finally seen the light and decided to come over to Canon! ;)
 
Got the lens for sale?
 
I think the photos are a little soft, maybe it's the contrast, but I think they could use a little PP.
 
I received my D90 from KmH today it works great and came as pictured, I am very happy with it. KmH is a great seller and I would buy from him again. :mrgreen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom