Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...but never turtle tears!

Snapping Turtle 3.jpg

Snapping Turtle 4.jpg

Snapping Turtle.jpg

I always see turtle tears in the nature shows, when the sea turtles are laying eggs, Pretty sure giving birth is a good reason. ;) Nice shots Dean, you always find nifty critters.

Thanks, Jeff. It helps that I load the dog up in the car and drive her to various places to walk her 3 times per day on my days off:biglaugh:

Ahh, he's sad Dean, I bet if you were to tickle him under the chin he would be happy. :icon_lol:

Ahh, he's sad Dean, I bet if you were to tickle him under the chin he would be happy. :icon_lol:
Uh huh! I actually got closer to the snake I posted than this guy. A couple friends were making turtle soup and one walked by a decapitated head, and it latched on to his pants! True story!
Nice shots.
Thank you. I couldn't resist stopping to take it's pic.
Sure, and draw back a stump, lol! Dean, believe it or not, I'm your best friend and guardian angel right now! :biggrinangelA:
Nice shots!
The only time I have gotten close to them is when they are in the middle of laying their eggs. They seem so preoccupied with the task at hand they will let you get semi-close.

Years ago I was in San Diego for work and went to the zoo during some down-time. I recall one of the very large land tortoises coming over to the edge of the enclosure and kinda stuck its neck out at me. So I did what came naturally and scratched it under its chin. We we instant buds.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back