What's new

Jack Casady of Hot Tuna/Jefferson Airplane (low Light)

myvinyl333

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
535
Reaction score
32
Location
Eastern Iowa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is a shot of Jack Casady with Hot Tuna I took in March in an old movie theatre that became a theatre for the preforming arts in Iowa City, Iowa. The lighting is always a challenge, minimal at best. I have shot many shows there and the theatre has served as a classroom. I was shooting for a well focused image and like the way his amp, mikes and bass ad to the overall image. Your thoughts/suggestions?

Nikon D300s, Lens 70-200mm, ISO 1250, 200 mm, f 2.8, 1/200 sec

 
Last edited:
I actually like this shot. Cables are ad a bit of clutter, but I think it works in this case. The only thing I could point out is the yellow thing on the floor to the right, which I do not think ads anything to the pic. Might be worth considering to clone out?
 
Was Jorma Kaukonen not on the bill?

Diggin' the shot.
 
Hot Tuna (not the best shot of all 3)
 
Oh my! Is that Paul Kantner on the right? My how time flies.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom