Jay (Eurasian)

Do you think he is being deliberately obtuse..?????.....;)

Well, yeah, I think so but you have to be deliberately obtuse for it to come across as humor. Take it from me, the deliberately obtuse king.
Jeezzzooo. It was a joke. All impetus is lost if I have to explain a joke. I may draw you kids a wee diagram next time.
:bouncingsmileys:

........................and I had to Google 'obtuse' to see what it meant in relation to humans. I'm certainly not. Do you see the pure irony there?;)

........................and I had to Google 'obtuse' to see what it meant in relation to humans. I'm certainly not. Do you see the pure irony there?;)
I don't think you understand. Being "deliberately" obtuse doesn't mean you are obtuse, it just means one is putting on an act. Many comedians deliberately make themselves look dumb for a laugh. C'mon man, keep up! ;):D

I don't think you understand. Being "deliberately" obtuse doesn't mean you are obtuse, it just means one is putting on an act. Many comedians deliberately make themselves look dumb for a laugh. C'mon man, keep up! ;):D

I know that, that's why I mentioned irony. C'mon man, keep up! ;):D

Back to the bird, Lol.
Beautiful capture of a beautiful bird. Very sharp.

Beautifully sharp and love the colours!

Sent from my CPH2009 using Tapatalk

Wonderful shot, beautiful!

Very interesting bird. Great shot!

Most reactions

Back