JD

blinded

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
jackd.jpg

I like how you shot this - the angle; contrast /thumbs up/. It looks like it came right out of a magazine ad. It's a tempting photo; I feel like an alcoholic.

I love the style this is in. How did you achieve that olde worlde look? The contrast/colouring is just great. However I do have one small niggle. I can't help feeling like you've cut the top of the bottle off. You probably haven't but I think, because it's so close to the top, that's what it feels like.

Other than that, great shot!

mad_malteaser said:
I love the style this is in. How did you achieve that olde worlde look? The contrast/colouring is just great. However I do have one small niggle. I can't help feeling like you've cut the top of the bottle off. You probably haven't but I think, because it's so close to the top, that's what it feels like.

Other than that, great shot!

the top is actually cut off. There was really no reason to cut it off, I dunno why I did. as for the look its a fast film and I accidently exposed the top of the film when loading it onto a reel.

Thats really nice, and in keeping with a lot of the TV adverts they use for JD that kind of sepia cast film with an old world overtone... traditional might be the word i'm frantically searching for.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back