Jean and Kelvin wedding album spread

This is such a wonderful wedding!

I love the flow of this wedding session. It's playful yet composed. Dark hues contradict to their personalities.
Good to see a really beautiful contrast.

WOW! YOU ARE AWESOME!! I hope you charge really well for your time in photography!

Lovely work! They look really happy, and you captured that VERY well! :)

I would definitely hire you man. Especially if I can pay you with 10 big macs.

6215073581_d0b88590a9_b.jpg

Thanks a bunch!

I would definitely hire you man. Especially if I can pay you with 10 big macs.

Bro, if you hire me and end up paying with big macs, I may not live long enough for you to see your pictures. :lol:

Love it. I especially love the shots where he's looking at the boudoir photos. You really captured the moment!

They are absolutely beautiful and definitely tell the story of the day. I do see a few that need tweaked. Wish the pages were numbered. I noticed one in which her veil was blue in one image, but not the rest of the images on the spread. A couple where the horizon line or the image is tilted but isn't meant to be-there are a lot of great tilts, not those! The one vintage color image in the whole album doesn't fit with the rest of the flow of the album.
Stunning!!!

MLeeK - It's been delivered and the clients were thrilled. None-the-less I really do appreciate you taking the time to critique the spread... Thanks! :D

I'd definitely expect them to be over the moon! It's GORGEOUS! You did a beautiful job!

I like what you did with the album.

Most reactions

Back