Jeans

Like I said unfortunatly no one will pose for me! Gotta make do with what I have access to!

ahaha. I wish I had half of what you do on hand at all times. Sure, I have my girlfriend...but she isn't here most of the time.

Lucky..

the second could be a ck ad! nice job!!!

Just jokin around... hahahaha :lol:

IMG_3947BWCKad2.jpg

I like the ck twist. All those years of swimming and water polo have certainly paid off. Great pics!

hahaha. if i saw that in a mag, i wouldnt have even known the difference.

I totally agree. What a perfect edit...and it looks like some dude took 30 minutes to take the damn picture, and then CK put their logo on it. Wow.

I agree, Thanks for the idea! Sometimes you need someone elses eye!

So you've lost an arm and a leg, but you'd like to compensate by taking someone else's eye? :confused:

More seriously, these are a good set of shots and the suggested edits have worked out well. The only thing you need to look at now are Kundalini's comments on the forearm editing.

I'd also say that you have a very well proportioned model there :wink:

As much as I love semi-nude females, these are mysterious, romantic and underlit.

This area is #1 is odd and is caused by pose or light but in either case is not pleasing.

bumpnc1.jpg

Wow..i thought some pics of jeans but surtently not so much naked skin!!!
Pic 1 doesn't even show the jean...pic 2 however is ok.

Wow..i thought some pics of jeans but surtently not so much naked skin!!!
Pic 1 doesn't even show the jean...pic 2 however is ok.

And your complaining :lol:, i think you should send a email to Calvin Klien... including that photo, you never know what might happen. (watermarked of course)

As much as I love semi-nude females, these are mysterious, romantic and underlit.

This area is #1 is odd and is caused by pose or light but in either case is not pleasing.

bumpnc1.jpg

I dono man...I thought that added to the photo. I like the shape of a woman's ribs though...so maybe I'm biased. It shows her shape well. I guess, it could be toned down a bit by turning a bit to one side, or lighting it from a different angle...but personally I don't think it takes away from the shot at all.

i agree with sideburns regarding the ribs. i dont think it takes away from the shot at all.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back