Jerome AZ

bigalbest

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sandphotos.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Traveled to Jerome AZ today with a group from TPF of 6 other photographers and myself. Took some pictures and had lunch at the Haunted Burger. Yum. Great group of people and nice to meet all of you. Here are some pictures I took along the way.

2748414580_181a4fb189_b.jpg

2748411568_66df105e54.jpg

More shots HERE. Let me know what you think.

Here are some more from our Jerome Meetup

Terry

_MG_2405.jpg

MissMia

_MG_2371.jpg

flygning and bigalbeast

_MG_2369.jpg

kididdoc

_MG_2366.jpg

bigalbeast, kididdoc, MissMia

_MG_2476.jpg

Terry, flygning, and Nick

_MG_2472.jpg

Great time today! More pix to follow!

Last edited:
Here are some pix of the place

_MG_2412.jpg

_MG_2406.jpg

_MG_2397.jpg

_MG_2384.jpg

_MG_2437.jpg

_MG_2362.jpg

_MG_2318.jpg

_MG_2294.jpg

_MG_2321.jpg

Let me know what you think.

I like these. When I shoot buildings like today, I keep thinking I'd like to try a tilt/shift PC lens.

Good shots, guys.

What a productive afternoon! I loaded photoshop on my new computer, I downloaded the pictures I shot today, *and* I edited 4 shots from the day. Incidentally, this happens to be the first photos I'm posting that I shot in RAW and converted as opposed to just using the jpegs. Needs a little work, but whatever. I'll have a few more shots to post once I download the ones I took with the boy's camera.

The photographer shooting the photographer shooting the...sidewalk? Whatever it takes to get the shot, I guess :)
Jerome022e1.jpg

Old and new:
Jerome012e1.jpg

Drummer boy:
Jerome089e1.jpg

And I finally got my monsoons! Not the greatest shots in the world, but I'm pretty happy-
Jerome107e1.jpg

Let me know what you think. I may or may not post any of these in the galleries for critique...depends on how productive I'm still feeling :)

The photographer shooting the photographer shooting the...sidewalk? Whatever it takes to get the shot, I guess :)
Jerome022e1.jpg

Let me know what you think.

Very nice. Good PP and once you go RAW, you never go back (sounds like an ad for oysters ... )

My favs are your monsoon image and the old/new image.

here's the sidewalk that photographer was shooting :)

_MG_2309.jpg

Great job everyone I hope you had fun!

Yayyy, meetup photos!! :boogie:

Great to see you all. And wonderful shots of Jerome. Let's see some more....!

Here are some more pix from Jerome:

_MG_2401.jpg

_MG_2463.jpg

_MG_2459.jpg

_MG_2345.jpg

_MG_2314.jpg

Thanks guys :)

I just realized, I have to rename my first photo: The photographer shooting the photographer shooting the photographer shooting the photographer shooting the sidewalk! (I'm taking a picture of Terry--though I didn't really notice he was in there-- taking a picture of Steve taking a picture of Ian taking a picture of...the sidewalk :p)

Thanks guys :)

I just realized, I have to rename my first photo: The photographer shooting the photographer shooting the photographer shooting the photographer shooting the sidewalk! (I'm taking a picture of Terry--though I didn't really notice he was in there-- taking a picture of Steve taking a picture of Ian taking a picture of...the sidewalk :p)

I think I'm gonna start collecting sidewalk pix :)

I have a few from Bisbee too!

Awww... You guys had fun! I can tell!!!...

Sorry I wasn't able to partake in the joy of photographing Jerome.

Although Bumble Bee seems good for our next outing.

Most reactions

Back