What's new

Jerusalem buildings

Raizels

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 15, 2010
Messages
486
Reaction score
0
Location
Israel
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I spent the day in Jerusalem, but I was at the mall most of the time :confused: I did manage to take these. I should go back on a picture taking mission - there's some great architecture there.

100_8334-2.jpg


100_8329-2.jpg
 
Oh yes, you should. Do so as soon as you can! :D These begin to make me curious.
 
Strange. In the 1st picture, the wall appears to be leaning forward. Did you alter the vertical perspective lines or is this some kind of illusion?
 
Ummm you got me.. :P I've never tried altering the perspective before, guess I went too far. blah.
 
Give it another try. Better to err on the side of caution.

I like the play of shadows on this building. If you get a chance to go back, it would interesting to go with a keen focus on light and shadow.
 
focusing on light and shadow -how would I go about doing that with a P&S?
Do you mean a tighter crop/zoom?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom