binga63 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 2, 2012 Messages 1,669 Reaction score 1,779 Location talbot victoria australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 8, 2013 #1 Jo by Binga63, on Flickr
Robin_Usagani TPF Noob! Joined Oct 19, 2012 Messages 1,721 Reaction score 1,094 Location Littleton, Colorado Sep 8, 2013 #2 Cool.. Do you by any chance have one almost like this with her looking at the right side of the frame?
Cool.. Do you by any chance have one almost like this with her looking at the right side of the frame?
jenko TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 4, 2013 Messages 1,106 Reaction score 652 Location NC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 8, 2013 #3 This is really nice! I like the unique perspective, color, and DOF. I love portraits, but tire of the same old standard poses, lighting, perspectives, etc. This is lovely and refreshing.
This is really nice! I like the unique perspective, color, and DOF. I love portraits, but tire of the same old standard poses, lighting, perspectives, etc. This is lovely and refreshing.