What's new

JOBO Giga Vu Pro 40 GB Portable Storage Device FS $375

jmark

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 8, 2007
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a mint condition JOBO GIGA Vu PRO evolution 40 GB portable storage device for sale. I recently bought another Laptop so I don't use this anymore. Here are more details on the device here. It works great and is easier than carrying a laptop or lots of CF cards.

http://www.onecall.com/ProductDetails.aspx?id=32967

I am asking $375 shipped and PP included. PM or email me if interested. Thanks!
 
bump
 
Item is on Ebay now. My user name is jmark350z.
 
Price is $350 plus shipping. PP included.
 
Reserve $330 with less than 4 hours to go on Ebay. jmark350z
 
Ebay reserve is now $315. Less than 11 hours to go under the name jmark350z. Thanks!
 
Reserve has been met at $295 so it will sell tonight. Less than 5 hours to go. Seller name jmark350z. Thanks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom