joke in the movie slingblade

Skyeg

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
slingblade is one of my favoret movies. however ther is a joke in it i dont understand at all.... and this has been bothering me for a long time. heres baisicly what the joke is:

"two men are standing on a bridge peeing in the water. one man is from oklahoma(i think) and the other was from arkansas. the one from oklahoma say the water is deep and the one from arkansas said the water was cold."

i dont get it... has anyone seen the movie? do you get it?

Think about it. You're standing on a bridge, taking a leak. You say the water is cold. How would you know without dangling a body part in the water?

And what would be the logical body part to dangle in the water while taking a leak? :wink:

ok, wow im surprised i didnt think of that. thank you... now i can go back to life and not worry about that joke. :D

photobug...your comment explain the cold part...but why does the other guy say the water is deep? i think there might be a little more to it or something.

Not having seen the flick, I suspect the water is clear and the first gentleman is commenting on the depth by what he's observed.

Joke makes no sense otherwise.

photobug said:
How would you know without dangling a body part in the water?
And what would be the logical body part to dangle in the water while taking a leak? :wink:

Now that is a great quote :D and too many others to quote too

Most reactions

Back