What's new

Jokhn Dak Sune Keu Na Ashe,Tobe Ekla Cholo Re

nathfromslg

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 10, 2012
Messages
225
Reaction score
29
Location
Kolkata
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$IMG_4096.webp

Jokhn Dak Sune Keu Na Ashe,Tobe Ekla Cholo Re | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

[h=1]Jokhn Dak Sune Keu Na Ashe,Tobe Ekla Cholo Re[/h] Jokhn Dak Sune Keu Na Ashe,Tobe Ekla Cholo Re
Candid Shot
 
Dark image but I like it ....might want to lighten mid tones a little.
 
Dark image but I like it ....might want to lighten mid tones a little.


Can you edit it? I didnt get you! sorry!

Any suggestion on how to improve lighting?
 
$IMG_4096.webp

Very small image file but worked some
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom